Required instructional workshops for students using the downtown Studio 500 Sound Stage CEM-157 are being offered on the dates and times below. Please be aware that there are three separate workshops. Two are required for the production of any project on this stage – Rigging, Safety & Procedures and the Electrical Distribution workshops; and one is required for any production that requires the construction of a set using flats and other materials – Flats, Construction & Painting. Use of the Studio 500 facility is limited to students currently enrolled in supported production courses.
Studio 500 Sound Stage CEM-157 | Instructional Workshops:
- Friday, September 30th
- 1pm – 2:30pm – Sound Stage: Rigging, Safety & Procedures
- 2:45pm – 4:15pm – Sound Stage: Electrical Distribution
- 4:30pm – 6pm – Sound Stage: Flats, Construction & Painting
- Friday, October 7th – CANCELED DUE TO HURRICANE MATTHEW
- 10am – 11:30am – Sound Stage: Rigging, Safety & Procedures
- 11:45pm – 1:15pm – Sound Stage: Electrical Distribution
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm – Sound Stage: Flats, Construction & Painting
A map to UCF Center for Emerging Media can be found here. Park on or across the street from the buidling. The Studio 500 sound stage is located on the west end of the building. Additional information about these workshops can be found here. Please email any inquiries about instructional workshops provided by Film Operations to firstname.lastname@example.org.