Once a year the Film Program at the UCF School of Visual Arts & Design hosts the Fall Showcase, a retrospective of short films that will expose viewers to the groundbreaking world of independent, micro-process cinema. Some of the finest examples from the previous year’s crop of student films, and select choices from years prior, are brought together for a single night of celebration each Fall Semester.
The 6th annual Fall Showcase is Saturday, December 5th at 7:00pm in the Visual Arts Building Auditorium, Room 132. This event is FREE and open to the public. Doors open at 6:30pm. Please join us!
- Miranda – dir. Livia Azevedo (Directing 3 – 2015)
- Settling Mascotte – dir. Drew Perlmutter (Directing 2 – 2014)
- Babies – dir. Benjamin Gill (Directing 1 – 2015)
- Electric – dir. Jacob Sadowsky (Capstone – 2015)
- Millie – dir. Karli Windischmann (Directing 3 – 2015)
- The Cat House – dir. Jon-Michael Rose (Doc. Workshop – 2015)
- Awaken – dir. Christina Paul (Directing 3 – 2015)
- LHOAVTEE – dir. Julian Baner (Directing 1 – 2015)
- Homecoming – dir. Jason Jack Underwood (Capstone – 2015)
- The Space – dir. Juan Ordonez (Doc. Workshop – 2015)
- Painted Faces – dir. Tanner Pemelton (Directing 2 – 2014)
- Couch Potato – dir. Sara Ambra (Directing 1 – 2014)
- Short Video #3 – dir. Josh Stone & John Marello (Capstone -2015)
- I Play To Be With Friends – dir. Dustin Holton (Directing 3, 2015)
FROM THE VAULT:
- Spikey Van Dykey: The Documentary – dir. Steph Segler (Capstone – 2011)
Films are selected each year by a committee of faculty, students, and staff. Only projects made in officially supported production classes from previous academic years are considered for selection.