Students enrolled in supported production courses should stop by the Film Equipment Room, NSC 157, to have their UCF ID cards scanned for access to Film Program production facilities. Supported production courses for the Spring 2018 semester are as follows:
- FIL 2552 Editing I*
- FIL 3877C Experimental Cinema II
- FIL 4163C Feature/TV Writing II*
- FIL 4536 Directing for Film III
- FIL 4573C Capstone II
- Students enrolled in an approved Independent Study or Honors in the Major
- Film, MFA graduate students enrolled in any FIL course
A complete list of officially supported production courses and what facilities each course has access to can be found in the SVAD Film Production and Exhibition Handbook located here. An overview of Film Program production facilities in the Nicholson School of Communication building can be found here; the Visual Arts building can be found here; and the Center for Emerging Media can be found here.
*Film Production Lab access only.