Adobe CS6 Screener Delivery: How to Generate Your Digital Master File
This instructional video teaches you how to prepare and export your Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 sequence to generate a Digital Master File (DMF) for the proper delivery of your video project for a department sponsored screening event.
This video is based on the guidelines set by our Screener Delivery Outline [ http://operationalportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screener_Delivery_Outline_CS6_v1.pdf].
Media files generated by this outline will be played back using the AJA Ki Pro Apple ProRes 422 Quicktime Media Streamer [...
- Adobe CS6 Screener Delivery: How to Generate Your Digital Master File
- Canon XA10 Camcorder
- Premiere Pro CS6, Pt 3 of 3: Effect Controls, Slugs & Titles
- Premiere Pro CS6, Pt 2 of 3: Basic Editing Techniques
- Premiere Pro CS6, Pt 1 of 3: Setting Up Your Interface
- Premiere Pro CS6: Ingest & Sound Sync
- Screener Delivery: How to Generate your Digital Master File
- Color and Final Cut Pro
- Canon EOS 60D Camera
- ADR with Soundtrack Pro
- Cinestyle LUT Application in Final Cut Pro
- Prepare Media for Classroom Playback
- Canon EOS 7D Camera
- Zoom H4n Handy Recorder
- Canon EOS (550D) Rebel T2i Camera
- Showbiz Budgeting & Actualization 8
- Final Cut Pro 7 DSLR Workflow
- The Equipment Room