Film Operations | COMM-181B
- Kevin Levy – Assistant Technician
- Zachary Beckler – Graduate Research Assistant
- Max Rousseau - Graduate Research Assistant
Equipment Room | COMM-157
- Yson Dickerson – Equipment Room Lead
Work Study Opportunities
We’re always looking for new members to join our team.
Are you organized, tech savvy, attentive to detail, and qualify for Federal Workstudy? Then there’s a perfect job opportunity waiting for you in the UCF Film Equipment Room!
- Get lots of hands on time with the Film Dept’s latest gear;
- Spend your time between class preparing equipment packages for your fellow students;
- Interact and network with faculty, staff, and the student body;
- And more!
General computer knowledge and experience with email, Google Calendars, and Microsoft Office is expected. Experience with audio/visual equipment is preferred but not mandatory for applicants. Schedules are flexible, but good attendance is a must.
Please contact Jon Bowen or come by the Equipment Room | COMM-157 and ask in person.