Regional Art House Cinema
- Cinematique of Daytona - The Cinematique of Daytona is a non-profit, arts organization with the mission to bring international, national and local independent film to the citizens of Daytona Beach and the surrounding area. For 20 years They have been bringing the best and hardest-to-find independent and foreign films to the Sunshine State. For the last 10 years, Cinematique has held the Daytona Beach International Film Festival, hosting the best and newest filmmakers from around the world as well as giving local filmmakers and student filmmakers a place to show their work.
- Enzian - As Central Florida’s only full-time, non-for-profit alternative cinema, Enzian exists to entertain, inspire, educate, and connect the community through film. For more than 25 years Enzian has championed the belief that “Film Is Art.” Along with first-run independent features, Enzian offers a variety of special events, such the nationally-recognized Florida Film Festival.
- Garden Theatre - Located in the heart of historic downtown Winter Garden on Plant Street, the Garden Theatre is a non-for-profit community organization committed to enriching, engaging, and entertaining through creative experiences. It hosts live plays, concerts, movies and more to the residents of and visitors to the city of Winter Garden and is home to the StarLite Film Festival.
- Tampa Theatre - A catapult for the imagination since 1926, the Tampa Theatre is a symbol of Tampa’s glorious past and bright future. Tampa Theatre is a passionately protected landmark and one of America’s best-preserved examples of grand movie palace architecture. The Tampa Theatre Foundation’s mission is to preserve the Tampa Theatre as a dynamic cultural institution.
Regional Drive-In Cinema
- Ocala Drive-In – Open for more than 60 years, it is one of the last remaining drive-ins in the Central Florida region.
- Silver Moon Drive-In - The Silver Moon Drive-In Theatre opened on April 14, 1948 and was the first drive-in theatre to open in Lakeland, Florida. It is one of the few drive-in movie theaters still operating in the Central Florida region.
Film Print & Video Distribution
- Canyon Cinema – An unrivaled collection of more than 3500 films traces the history of the experimental and avant-garde filmmaking movement from the 1930s to the present. Canyon’s primary activity is the rental distribution of Super 8mm,16mm, and 35mm films (and their DVD transfers) by independent film artists.
- The Criterion Collection - Since 1984, the Criterion Collection, a continuing series of important classic and contemporary films, has been dedicated to gathering the greatest films from around the world and publishing them in editions that offer the highest technical quality and award-winning, original supplements.
- Facets Multi-Media – A non-profit, 501(C)3 and a leading national media arts organization. Facets mission is to preserve, present, distribute, and educate about film.
- Kino International – While continuing to distribute classic films in their original 35mm format, Kino also focuses on the distribution (in all media) of high-quality contemporary world cinema, American independents, and documentaries — usually by up-and-coming directors.
- Video Out Distribution – A non-profit, artist-run distribution centre that has distributed artists’ tapes to festivals, galleries, educational institutions, broadcasters, and individuals since 1980.
- Fandor - Fandor makes it easy for anyone to navigate the world of independent film.
- Hulu - Hulu offers a vast variety of streamable content, most notably, its large selection of Criterion and Janus films.
- Netflix - Netflix members can instantly watch unlimited movies and TV episodes streamed over the Internet to PCs, Macs and TVs.
- NuFlix - NuFlick is an spanish speaking online hub where movie enthusiasts can access films difficult to find and filmmakers can make some money back from their work.
- MUBI - An online movie theater where you watch, discover, and discuss auteur cinema.
- UbuWeb - Present hundreds of avant-garde films & videos for your viewing pleasure as well as concrete poetry, ethnopoetics, papers, articles, and much more.