Students enrolled in officially supported production courses should stop by the Film Equipment Room, NSC 157, to have their UCF ID cards scanned for access to Film Program production facilities. Supported production courses for the Spring 2017 semester are as follows:
- FIL 2480 Directing for Film I
- FIL 4436 Film Theory / Film Production
- FIL 2552 Editing I
- FIL 4163C Feature / TV Writing II
- Students enrolled in an approved Independent Study
- Film, MFA graduate students
A complete list of officially supported production courses and what facilities each course has access to can be found in the SVAD Film Production and Exhibition Handbook located here. An overview of Film Program production facilities in the Nicholson School of Communication building can be found here; the Visual Arts building can be found here; and the Center for Emerging Media can be found here.